• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Confederate Express (Kickstarter)

madsoul

Hi you sweet people!

I am going to be a part of making music for a game on kickstarter named Confederate Express.

Screens:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

About the game:

Confederate Express is all about exploration, fighting enemies, and making your way towards the main goal: trying to survive while delivering a package. Packages vary by size, weight and fragility; which makes every delivery a unique experience, ranging from a quick 15-minute tasks, all the way to a challenging journey throughout various events and locations. The more difficult the delivery, the greater the rewards: mercenaries, gear, weapons and ultimately - greater challenges.

----

If you guys like what you see, please consider donating some cash! :) I hope we can meet our goal.

THX in advance

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks neat, best of luck with the game :) Would be awesome if you can get this on Vita possibly, I think it'd be a good fit.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Good job on the music (assuming they used your music in the trailer). Looks awesome though, would definitely go well on the Vita as x3sphere said.

Their page says "One of the biggest challenges that the project will face after the funding is successful is to find a great composer. So far we did not hire one and that is the single most difficult challenge ahead of us - creating a memorable soundtrack, which most great indie games are known for." - with you don't they already have that?

madsoul

Good job on the music (assuming they used your music in the trailer). Looks awesome though, would definitely go well on the Vita as x3sphere said.

Their page says "One of the biggest challenges that the project will face after the funding is successful is to find a great composer. So far we did not hire one and that is the single most difficult challenge ahead of us - creating a memorable soundtrack, which most great indie games are known for." - with you don't they already have that?
I have not done the trailer music. Im pretty sure it will be a mix of artists doing the soundtrack. I think they wrote that line since they are still searching for more sound artists then me etc. Im just very glad to be a part of something that looks this polished and neat! :)

Kilobite

Madsoul is right, we stated that so other composers will chime in. The game will be a mixture of different talents, but Madsoul is already hired. Please come over at our kickstarter page and have a chat with us if you have any more questions! Thanks.

Moose

Meta Moose
Looks like a really neat game, love the graphics. See you on Kickstarter. ;)

Look forward to hearing your tracks, madsoul... it's been a long time since I've seen (or heard) more of your work. My fault, perhaps.

madsoul

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just noticed it's past the goal, so congrats! Looking forward to checking out the finished product.