• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Contributor Status??

Chathurga

Noticed this early but maybe it's not for donating? It's probably for being totally awesome (puts you out of the running TMC).

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's not for donating. It's going to be used for people who contribute to the growth and success of this site.

I can't really explain right now because I'm at a friends house on my iPhone watching Pineapple Express while our wives bake Xmas cookies.

I'll give a better reply later tonight or tomorrow if nobody else does.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Right now we don't have a means to donate; might be something to consider though (it's not exactly free to run this place ;))

As for contributors, As Abe said it involves the people who contribute to the growth of MfM. The usergroup won't intail any moderating responsibilities but the members will be getting similar perks.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Right now we don't have a means to donate; might be something to consider though (it's not exactly free to run this place ;))

As for contributors, As Abe said it involves the people who contribute to the growth of MfM. The usergroup won't intail any moderating responsibilities but the members will be getting similar perks.

Oh God, This is like M4M's version of VIP??

If so, I will do absolutely anything :)

Adiuvo

Not really, as there's no moderation privileges.

This is what you do get though, copied from Abe's post in the contributor forum.

* Can delete your own posts
* Can open/close own threads
* 1000 message PM Box
* Can use PM message tracking
* Can set yourself to Invisible Mode
* Can see who is Invisible
* Bigger Profile picture image 800x600
* Can delete your own visitor messages
* Unique green username visible on main Forum Index
* Access to a Contributor Forum where you can talk amongst other Contributors and the Staff
* An @mformature.net email redirect
*More to be added soon.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Oh God, This is like M4M's version of VIP??

No, a thousand times no. We will not be asking anyone to watch or moderate any forum sections. This is going to be used as our way for thanking certain members for their contribution to this site.

As always, we thank everyone who has been coming her the past two months. Without you, the drive to improve things here would have been lost long ago.

Seth

MD Party Room
May I just ask how someone with 3 post got this status?

x3sphere

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Vanden - If you need an explanation for how anybody gets Contributor Status, please PM a staff member moving forward.