• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

converting USA gamesave to EURO

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
so i've got a USA game save for Rock Band Unplugged but now i got a Euro version of the game mainly coz i wanna download the add-on songs.
so any way to do it? or could sumone do it for me?

LocutusEstBorg

Provided the different region UMDs don't have any region specific data in the save file, you can use Savegame Deemer to make decrypted saves from both region's UMDs (load and save your downloaded savegame, create a new save in the other region), then copy over the decrypted downloaded savegame to the decrypted other region savegame.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i did that but it wont load the band data which is the important thing coz its still a US file and far as i know i can't convert it in a way that can make it playable on my euro copy

LocutusEstBorg

Create new saves in both US and EUR versions and compare the decrypted data, if they are significantly different then its not gonna work.

Caranten

Some games like Gran Turismo don't even like shared save files. Only the save that is created on you own psp is working