• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cool CPU Benchmarking Tool - Pi Calculator

Colm

8M in 15.32 seconds. Normal priority, and I did have other apps working, but according to taskman, they were using >1% of the cpus, so...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
If your RAM is at 1600MHz then it already means your Base clock is overclocked quite a bit and your Uncore multiplier is also increased such that Uncore * Base = 3200MHz. This WILL need voltage increments and you don't know how much your board has overvolted by.

Forgot to say that it is running at 1600MHz with the Uncore * Base calculated (meaning it is running at 800MHz).

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
LMAO

1 min 52 seconds for me to get 8M. XD

Considering My CPU is about 5-6 years old......ahahaaa...

Hm. 14s. Not bad at all.
maxxpi2l5425.jpg

EDIT: For some reason, it's not recognising my CPU. It's a Core 2 Quad Q8400 at stock 2.66 GHz

I've also found changing priority does nothing, and from taskmanager, it only loads 100% midway, and drops down to about 4% towards the end...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
11s on 8M with i7 @ 2.8 GHz

8M in 15.32 seconds. Normal priority, and I did have other apps working, but according to taskman, they were using >1% of the cpus, so...

[STRIKE]What was your CPU?[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Never mind, I just re-read the post lol.

Wow, you did 8M at a higher rate than I did 1M o_O
And I'm on an E8500, which aren't even that old. Those i7s are awesome.

yes, agree. this i7 are great performers,
but the new Core i5 750 (2.66Ghz), Core i7 860 (2.8Ghz)
and the Core i7 870 (2.93 Ghz) are also great i think.

dude