• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CPS2PSP Trouble on homebrew-enabled PSP Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I successfully enabled homebrew on my 6.35 PSP Go. Now I'm trying to get CPS2PSP 2.3.1 to play on it. The problem is, it gets in fine, but right after loading a ROM it goes to the main menu without any errors and won't let me get into the game.

I have the emulator on my memory stick, not my system storage. Could that be the problem? If not, then how do I fix this?

EDIT:
I have a new problem. When I try to load Hyper Street Fighter II on the emulator, it will load until it says "300123 cache alloted" something, then it freezes and shuts off the PSP. Fortunately my PSP isn't bricked by this, but I never had any trouble with this emulator on the PSPs I had before, so I don't know why it's acting up now.

I moved the emulator to the system storage, but it didn't fix either problem.

Never mind, I fixed the problem myself. I'm using 6.35 PRO, and I found out CPS2PSP 2.3.1 is not compatible with that firmware. I went down to CPS2PSP v2.0.6 for 3.xx and now all's running well.

Lock this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.