• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Crysis 2 Discussion

Adiuvo

There's a rather large amount of time you have to wait until it's fully off, especially without the Stealth Enhance perk.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
That so called "Penalty" eh?

That's stupid. It happens even when I have Stealth Enhance++ on.

And it's really fucking annoying to have some dude with a marshall run up to you cloaked , instantly de-cloak kill you with 1 shot and then recloak and run off like a bitch.

Edit:
Okay, now I have figured it out for myself.

Energy Transfer++
Stealth Enhance++
Point Fire Enhance
Changed FOV
Marshall
= Way too easy to kill people. This is crazy unfair IMHO.

But, I suppose if I want to compete with the people of my own rank who use it so much. I suppose I will have to get used to using it.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I barely see people using Marshall, FAR more Scars.
Anyway, if you want to be sure you don't lose energy, just press Q instead of E... That way you go straight from cloak to armour.
Nothing wrong with changing FOV surely? I have FOV and run FOV both at 90. Also, what IS draw near FOV?
I use Armour Enhance, Covert thingy and Mobility Enhance with my Marshall.

Adiuvo

I drop Point Fire Enhance and instead take Loadout Pro to use both the Marshall and DSG-1. My other perks are Stealth Enhance and Nano Recharge.

With melee and the ability to crouch even if the Marshall doesn't drop people in one hit occasionally I generally win the fight.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Yeah but the scar is a balanced weapon. And it's not overpowered. (Seriously before the patch, the scarab and the feline as well as the grendel could all own someone using a scar easily.) (and I use the grendel/scarab more than the scar, You don't give the Grendel enough credit. It's a very powerful weapon when used well)

Changing the FOV gives you an advantage of being able to see things around you more easier allowing you to react quicker and other things , whereas people using the default 55 cannot ergo creating an uneven battlefield. I don't like having mine changed , it feels unfair. But like the marshall if that's what I have to do to be able to compete , then I will.

Also: Draw Near FOV is the FOV on your Gun IIRC.

@Adivo, I was using a combo for a long time that worked well, Grendel+laser sight+Single rate fire+loadout pro+Marshall.

HEY GUYS BECAREFUL ABOUT PLAYING WELL, YOU'll GET BANNED/Kicked FROM SERVERS JUST FOR PLAYING WELL BECAUSE OF PEOPLE ABUSING THE VOTE SYSTEM.
I guess because i'm Rank 42 that I'm supposed to suck!!

LocutusEstBorg

I run around with an MLC type class and a Scar. I find I play the best when I don't concern myself with not dying. I traverse maximum distance blasting everything in sight like Quake 3.