• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Crysis 2 Discussion

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Sure why not, then my brother can try the game.
Then i'd finally have someone to play with online :O
ha

Why you giving it away? Because you got those extra's? (was it 3 of em all together or somethin?)

LocutusEstBorg

Ya, I already gave one away but I just can't find anyone else who's even remotely interested in an original copy. They'd rather buy a pirated disc than use EADM. Check your PMs. Redeem it on EADM.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Still playing it loads.
Anybody got a "Relentless"? A four kill combo. Hit one with a Marshall, it's fucking awesome.

Trigun

i've gotten a triple with a marshal.

When the hit detection actually works.

I've made it to Rank 41 and i'm taking a break for a while. Some of the bugs have really gotten irritating.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
i've gotten a triple with a marshal.

When the hit detection actually works.

I've made it to Rank 41 and i'm taking a break for a while. Some of the bugs have really gotten irritating.

I've Rank 29 at the moment, though I've ranked up to 29 about 3 times xD Stupid servers disconnecting me.

What I'm doing at the moment is trying to be stealthy, because my levels are like armour 6, power 9 and stealth 5. I have no idea what you do to get power, but apparently my playstyle gets me a shit load. So yeah, I'm running around in camo stealth killing people and with a Marshal in case I fail, it's fun :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Stealth has no business in a FPS; I hate it.

Fair enough. I get really annoyed when people do it to me, but also found it surprisingly fun when I tried it. What does piss me off loads and I don't do is when people literally sit in one place with cloak on... I literally turn mine on and run at people trying to get behind them :p

El Diablo

Power comes from sprinting I believe. I wasn't sure how I would feel about steal in an FPS but I really don't mind it in this game when people aren't abusing it. Obviously you will run into fags just sitting in a corner in stealth the whole time, kill someone and restealth in the corner again, but when people are actually running around and playing and using it "normally" it's not to bad (not to mention those people would be douche bags regardless of whether or not they had stealth, the stealth just pumps up their homo levels.).

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
It just updated to v1.4, and the changelog is excellent:

PC Changes:

Vote-kicking feature added.
Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report “Could not connect to Gamespy”.
Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
Fixed several weapon exploits.
Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
Reduced memory footprint of sound.
Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.

Trigun

STealth is one of the actual good things about Crysis.
It adds another factor in considering what to do.
but HOLY FUCK. Don't turn into a marshall whore.
it's really fucking annoying playing an Instant action match with a bunch assholes with a marshall+rapid fire and stealth running around getting constant 1 hit kills.

and 1.4 either broke the game more because you can kill people with incredibly ease or it's the way it was originally intended and it is just weird to adjust.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
STealth is one of the actual good things about Crysis.
It adds another factor in considering what to do.
but HOLY FUCK. Don't turn into a marshall whore.
it's really fucking annoying playing an Instant action match with a bunch assholes with a marshall+rapid fire and stealth running around getting constant 1 hit kills.

and 1.4 either broke the game more because you can kill people with incredibly ease or it's the way it was originally intended and it is just weird to adjust.

I've noticed no difference in killing people since 1.4 :S

Trigun

Well the servers I played on last night with a ping less than 100 it was stupid easy to kill someone.

1 hit with melee always was a kill. And you would die from guns with less than a few rounds. I was even killed with a pistol in 1 shot 3 times in a row by someone.
I wish they'd release a changelist for weapons nerfs

I think it was because I was playing on PRO, but when i've played pro tons of times before it was never that easy to kill people.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well the servers I played on last night with a ping less than 100 it was stupid easy to kill someone.

1 hit with melee always was a kill. And you would die from guns with less than a few rounds. I was even killed with a pistol in 1 shot 3 times in a row by someone.
I wish they'd release a changelist for weapons nerfs

I think it was because I was playing on PRO, but when i've played pro tons of times before it was never that easy to kill people.

Pro is really easy to kill people in. I tend to avoid it.

I HATE the way when you shoot in cloak it does no damage, just gives you a hitmarker, drains all your energy and makes you bloody obvious.

El Diablo

Pro=Hardcore of CoD or BF. Personally I prefer HC in cod or BF but in Crysis I didn't like it that much the few times I played it.

Adiuvo

Pro is really easy to kill people in. I tend to avoid it.

I HATE the way when you shoot in cloak it does no damage, just gives you a hitmarker, drains all your energy and makes you bloody obvious.

It's a good balancing thing I think. Though it's not that hard just to hit E, shoot, then hit E again.

El Diablo

But when you're in the zone who has time to hit E before you shoot!

Trigun

Bullshit.
I've hit my stealth key to come out of stealth mode and shoot someone hundreds of times and every time AFTER i'm out of Stealth mode and shoot it STILL drains all of my suit energy.