• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Crysis 2 Gets New Multi-Player Footage

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
[video=youtube;Vv1VkmbgnOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv1VkmbgnOs[/video]
The first multi-player footage for Crysis 2 has emerged fresh from Gamescom today and leaves no stone unturned. According to the video the game will feature 6 different game modes, 12 different maps and over 60 nanosuit upgrades as well as executions similar to those in Halo: Reach[...]

Continue reading: Crysis 2 Gets New Multi-Player Footage...

JonC04

Looks good, I think I need a PC upgrade if I want to play it...
And I think this is from the Xbox 360 version just because when he picks up the weapon, it's a blue "X" and the "RS" for stamping.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like PC footage. If you have an Xbox 360 controller plugged in, the on-screen button indicators are automatically replaced, just like in the original Crysis.

I'm a bit bummed this was delayed but ah well, the final product can only benefit.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah, what x3sphere said ^. I believe when they were giving us the E3 demo walkthrough that they were also using a Xbox 360 controller so it's a safe bet that all their demo units will be from the PC since they want to show the game at its best.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Looks like it's been given the CoD treatment...whether that works in it's favour we'll have to see but it should be a better game in MP than the original at least