• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

DA:I Show off your Inquisitor(s)

PhoenixFG

I'm in love with this game. The time goes by so quickly and don't even realize it. I enjoy looking at other people's Inquisitors as well. I grabbed the game on PC first but having some medical issues I got confined to the bed so I snagged it on the PS4! -_-
DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2002-29-47-92_zpsa987b222.jpg

This is a screen from the PC version. My Qunari warrior Inquisitor. Can't wait to go back to her when I'm able.

DragonAge_Inquisition_20141121233026_zpsa263580c.jpg

And my Dwarven rogue on the PS4. He's just fierce and adorable!:)

So, what race/class combo did you all pick??

*I hope the size or whatnot of these are okay? First time posting a pic here!

Gamer Steve

Yes, yes you do!! :D
DLC was announced today!!
grrrr i really enjoyed the first one i beat it on the 360 and was started to go for the plat on ps3 but stopped for some reason and i dont want to play inquistion until i beat the first one again alog with dragon age II (which i never played but own 0_0)

PhoenixFG

grrrr i really enjoyed the first one i beat it on the 360 and was started to go for the plat on ps3 but stopped for some reason and i dont want to play inquistion until i beat the first one again alog with dragon age II (which i never played but own 0_0)

I started them on PS3 then switched to PC. A lot of people didn't like DA II but I thought it was great. DA:I...I have way too many saves on various consoles! LOL!! Your choices don't port over though. You have to use The Keep.

Gamer Steve

I started them on PS3 then switched to PC. A lot of people didn't like DA II but I thought it was great. DA:I...I have way too many saves on various consoles! LOL!! Your choices don't port over though. You have to use The Keep.
I read about that which kinda sucks but still have to play the entire series there great games. I heard mixed things about da2

PhoenixFG

I read about that which kinda sucks but still have to play the entire series there great games. I heard mixed things about da2

It does suck. I guess it was the easier option. Plus it allows people new to the series to jump right in. They are great games and you really start to get all invested in your party and their quests. I had a blast was DA II.