• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid [Dead Effect] ¿How to unlock this achievement?

JoseskVolpe

I'm trying to obtain these achievements with the description: "You completed the mission in the specified time limit on harder difficulty.". But, even in Hell difficulty, completing the survival mode, i cqn't get them in any map, i alreafy tried playing in fewer difficulty first to play after on higher, but i can't get any of these achievements.

Gamer Steve

On truth, it's also a PC game and it's avaiable on Steam lol
But i'm playing the mobile version and these achievements on specific is not in PC version
I knew it was on steam lol😂 I think I may have it on steam hence why I thought it was there to begin with. But yea contact or send a message ti the developers that would be your best bet. Especially if you spent any money within or on the game. Good luck bud :cool:👍

Bond__James_Bond

HI, I have a question, bcs you started New Game Plus - will you have weapons from previous games or you are starting from the scrath? thx (android)

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've completed this game on Steam. When you start the New Game Plus+, it continues with the weapons you previously had.

Bond__James_Bond

Ok thx, for reply. I have this game also on steam, but for some reason (confortable arm-chair :) ) I play it on android on very old tablet (android 4.x.x)

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'll probably play it on Android as well! I love completing my games on as many platforms as possible. 😍

Bond__James_Bond

Ok, I know I play it on Android, but I can not say to recommend smbd to do the same thing. For ex. Survival mode - Hell - Steam - reward 200 000 CR. The same on Android 20 000 CR. So a lot of grinding (if you dont want to invest into android game the same money as for AAA newest game)

JoseskVolpe

1611712191505.png

🎮🦊 Completed OwO