• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Dead Space A Possibility for NGP, Says Visceral

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
deadspace2.jpg

Adding to the list of big-name franchises that may make the jump to portable format, developer Visceral Games has expressed interest in bringing its delightfully horrific Dead Space universe to Sony's upcoming NGP (PSP2). Speaking to CVG, art director Ian Milham said he was "absolutely interested" in bringing the franchise over.

At the same time, however, he was keen to note that Visceral is not in the business of doing quick, cash-in ports just for sake of bolstering sales[...]

Continue reading: Dead Space A Possibility for NGP, Says Visceral...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yes please Visceral. Please.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
seems like their's ganna be quite a bit of high quality dev's support for the NGP, which is great to hear=-), hope bethseda+bioware decide to make the leap as well

Adiuvo

I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda makes a game for the NGP. The hardware certainly looks capable enough.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda makes a game for the NGP. The hardware certainly looks capable enough.

I would be surprised. They haven't shown any interest in the portable market...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
There was that Oblivion dungeon game for the PSP that never got released. It was going to be published by them.

The fact it was canned just shows that there wasn't THAT much interest. But mabe this'll change their minds.