• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Default sorting

「haslan」

Hello guys, first of all, congratz on the new web beta UI, its wonderful.

Second, I want to ask if Im missing something or its really a missing feature. I would like to make default sorting for my profile in earned trophies, but not just for me when I log in to my account. I would like to show that kind of sorting to everyone who is visiting my profile, even if they are log off, because right now, its showing by last played. Is it posible?

I know some people chose to see every profile in their favorite way if you are logged in. But it would be really cool to show your profile the way you want to people who are not logged in.

thank you <3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I made some changes, if you are viewing a profile while logged out it will default to the order the user has chosen in their profile settings now.

The option to view manually hidden games is missing in the beta right now, I'll get it added back soon - not sure if we're changing placement of those settings yet.