• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Deletion of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModernPotato487

Hi there,
I was wondering if it is possible for the games "Dancing Ballz: Magic Tiles" & "Jigsaw Puzzle: Landscapes" and the achievements associated with them to be removed from my profile?
Thanks in advance if so, and apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

freeGidna

You can manually remove games from your Gplay profile. Enter Play Games, in the upper right corner, click on the three dots. Settings => your data => Delete Play Games account & data. WARNING: do not click "Permanently delete" this function will delete your entire Gplay profile. Wait a few minutes for the list of your games to load. Delete individual game data. After that, in the list of games you can find the games you want to delete. After a few minutes, go to your Gplay profile. You will see fewer achievements - it means you did everything right. After that, you can ask the EXO admin to Resync your account.
1) don't rush.
2) I wouldn't do all this just for two games. Wait until a dozen games are collected to be deleted;).

ModernPotato487

Hi thanks for the response, I've done this before with a few other games and it worked a treat. I've just come back from a holiday and having deleted these games from my google play profile before I left I hoped they would have disappeared by the time I got back but to no avail. I re-synced just now which added some achievements I've gotten in other games but these games which I have definitely deleted from google play games are still appearing.
I'm stumped!

freeGidna

You did a manual resync. If there are achievements on the site, and then you deleted them, then you need to ask the admin for Resync. Feedback & Support => there is a topic "Resync request" write back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.