• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Development Help section

angelsniper45

Well since more people have actually been asking about developing here, i was thinking there should be a sub-foum in development using a help area.

This would keep it to only the releases in the main threads, and then the developers can ask questions there and recieve actual help, instead of people thinking they have actually released something.

Thats just my two-cents though. :biggrin:

Darkchild

The Doctor
PSP Has its own development section.

I speak for X3sphere when I say that, there aren't enough posts about development to make a section just for it.

for now, if you have questions post it in the PC discussion (if its PC Programming), DS General (if its DS programming).

There's a dev section for psp too, so if you have psp questions post there.

Alex

awww to bad, i quite liked that idea, it would of saved me posting on other forums :(

Darkchild

The Doctor
I'm not saying there won't be xD
but that was probably what x3 would say, since I asked this some time ago and he told me the exact same thing :3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
To be honest, this idea sounds good on paper but lack of interest is preventing it from happening. I have waited a few days to see who would reply in this thread and so far the response has been underwhelming. Adding sections that will ultimately be left unused is something we try to avoid.

If you want, create a help thread in the development section and I (or one of the mods) will sticky it. All programming related questions can then be asked in there. If the thread starts to draw a considerable amount of activity, then we can look at devoting a section to it.

january39

eXo Staff
I wanted a Hardware & mechanics sub forum but for the reasons as x3 states under use makes it non viable.