• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Devhook 0.52 Install Guide with 3.11

o100011e10010

Problem after clicking 3.11 firmware

Ok, so i followed the guide all the way to the point where I select to run 3.11 firmware off of devhook .52. I selected it from the firmware list and then clicked start. The screen turned black for a few seconds and then all of a sudden I was returned back to 1.5

I then thought maybe I needed to install flash to have it work so i clicked to install to flash1 but then when i did, this message popped up and then my psp turned off:
"
devhook not installed in flash0:
"

I have a 2.71 firmware psp and I run 1.5 using hend. Do i need to have the 3.11 eboot file in the memory stick to have this work? or is there another way to solve this.

thnx for the help,
Kevin

Verricis

Help

I have a 1.50 version, I have fallowed the guide all the way to step 8 and I have a corrupt file on the psp in the memory file and I get the game won't work thing.

Acerthief

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi;]

I have a big problem... Will any version of DevHook work on my PSP-3004/DATE CODE: 8D/Firmware-5.01 ??

Nope, most homebrew will not run on a PSP-3000 unit, it isn't fully hacked yet.

J

jx233

DjJaseb said:
Hi;]

I have a big problem... Will any version of DevHook work on my PSP-3004/DATE CODE: 8D/Firmware-5.01 ??

DjJaseb, do not update your PSP to a higher Version, it is recommended to stay at Version 5.01 because it works with the Gripshift Exploit (from Gripshift, there is homebrew capabilities).

zachman1221

Help with step PSP Dumper

I did everything as you said when i went to start up the game it says

"The game could not be started."
"(8002014C)"
:confused1:

Please help me

zachman1221

january39

eXo Staff
I did everything as you said when i went to start up the game it says

"The game could not be started."
"(8002014C)"
:confused1:

Please help me

zachman1221

Are you specifically after devhook? the M33 FW's do not need devhook anymore, and the 3000 and ta-088v3 can use chickHEN and CFE or GEN-a to load homebrew etc etc