• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Editorial Diablo III PS3 Hands-on Impressions (E3)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Having played Diablo III at PAX East earlier this year I was eager to get my hands on the game once again to see how the game has come along in the last few months. As a veteran Diablo player I was more than ready to expose any flaws that may have emerged during the process of bringing the game to the console.

Continue reading...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
how does the controller work for teleportation? with my sorceress in the higher difficulty's, that's practically the only way to stay alive, i imagine it's holding a direction and pushing the button to teleport, but that means you'd be confined to a particular range, and no control to ensure you teleport outside of a waller's wall.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
how does the controller work for teleportation? with my sorceress in the higher difficulty's, that's practically the only way to stay alive, i imagine it's holding a direction and pushing the button to teleport, but that means you'd be confined to a particular range, and no control to ensure you teleport outside of a waller's wall.

I played the Monk and Mike played the Barbarian so I didn't play the Wizard to find out. As far as I know the teleport skill will be at a fixed range from where the character is facing - if a waller's wall is nearby you should easily be able to teleport over it assuming you're facing the right direction (wallers don't wall too far away from the character)