• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Disc-Free Netflix Coming Monday Oct. 18

OUTL4W

Bout time...

Off-topic - I never got around to installing the netflix 'play' disc for ps3 which I lost during move. Can I download it from netflix or where-ever and copy to flash drive and install it from there?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
It never pained my my soul to use the disc because it's no different than changing a game disc or blu ray, but that interface sucked appropriately sized man dick; and that... is a change I can believe in.

TeamOverload

5079611440_7dae801ba8.jpg

That's the stock photo they've released of the new interface. Looking much better hopefully. Hopefully it's much less sluggish as well.

TeamOverload

You're from the US, no? Was your console purchased here? If so, I would assume it's a temporary problem that will fix itself.

Seth

MD Party Room

TeamOverload

Still no luck allowing me to even get into the app. It worked like once and ever since then I get an error saying that it's unable to connect. Netflix sent me an email concerning it and offered me a 2% credit on my bill, so maybe they'll just keep issuing me more.

Finally got it after enough tries.