• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Division 2 Hours Not Tracking

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Working a solution to get the Xbox hours tracked. The information isn't available from Xbox Live but is tracked within Uplay, and we're able to link your Uplay ID with your Xbox ID, so I am going to pull the hours from Uplay.

Oddly though Uplay itself is still not tracking the hours for the PC version. It might show in the Uplay client, but if you check your profile on the Club Ubisoft app or their website, the hours for Division 2 on PC don't show there. So that's why it's not showing here currently - hopefully they fix it.

DeltaBugles

Working a solution to get the Xbox hours tracked. The information isn't available from Xbox Live but is tracked within Uplay, and we're able to link your Uplay ID with your Xbox ID, so I am going to pull the hours from Uplay.

Oddly though Uplay itself is still not tracking the hours for the PC version. It might show in the Uplay client, but if you check your profile on the Club Ubisoft app or their website, the hours for Division 2 on PC don't show there. So that's why it's not showing here currently - hopefully they fix it.
Awesome, thanks man.

DeltaBugles

I see you pushed your changes... Thanks again! So weird how Uplay isn't allowing you to grab Division 2 hours for PC.