• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Division 2 Uplay Time Played..

U2NUMB

Small little request here...

Seems many Uplay games (PC) the time played is pulled yet for Division 2 it is not currently. I see the stat is tracked under "Playtime" so I assume you can pull it. Any chance to update this to pull this data for the PC version of the game?

Thanks

Ryan

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmm, yeah the stat is available but the playtime seems to be blank for everyone right now.

Maybe the playtime counter isn't fully live yet for the PC version, that is my only guess right now. In the Uplay mobile app it just seems to be showing the Xbox One version, no PC yet. I will keep an eye on it... maybe this will be fixed when the game is out of early access.

U2NUMB

Humm yea hopefully they fix it.

Hey any way to pull that time for the xbox version? Lately ubisoft no longer tracks time played in the xbox club. Far cry new dawn also does not track it.

Thought it was worth asking... would love it to pull from u soft if possible.

Thanks as always

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah it is possible to pull the Xbox time from Uplay, it seems to be matching what Xbox Live shows though (1 hour).

Also I'm working on adding tracking support for the other platforms within Uplay. Main issue was linking the main Uplay ID to other platforms but I've found a solution for that now.

U2NUMB

Yeah it is possible to pull the Xbox time from Uplay, it seems to be matching what Xbox Live shows though (1 hour).

Also I'm working on adding tracking support for the other platforms within Uplay. Main issue was linking the main Uplay ID to other platforms but I've found a solution for that now.

If your talking about my progress I added the 1 hour manually. There is no time played stat for the two xbox games I listed. If it can be pulled from uplay that would be awesome.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If your talking about my progress I added the 1 hour manually. There is no time played stat for the two xbox games I listed. If it can be pulled from uplay that would be awesome.

Ooh didn't realize you added it manually, just looked at your profile page. I will work on implementing that then :)

U2NUMB

Awesome stuff.. doing a quick search below are Xbox One Ubisoft games that do not track time currently via Xbox Stats...

Division 2
Far Cry New Dawn (Ubisoft lists the stat as "Time Spent Defending Hope County" in their app)
Assassins Creed Rogue (Remaster)
South Park The Fractured Butt Whole

So far those are the main ones that currently do not track time for Xbox but have a time played stat on Uplay.

Seems like a broken record but thanks again.. you rock if you can pull this off.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It is now picking up hours played on Uplay titles for Xbox One. Also works for the PS4 games in Uplay too

However right now the playtime is displayed only on the Uplay+X1 listing, not the standalone Xbox One listing. I had second thoughts on
copying it over, since if I do that, it'll essentially duplicate the playtimes for those games in your total. I could possibly keep track of the total linked hours then subtract that from the total count on Xbox, so that the hours aren't counted double. That's the only way I see of handling it atm. Or would it just be preferred to keep it in the combined Uplay+X1 listing?

U2NUMB

Humm I see what you are saying. I lean towards the platform that the game is actually being played on so Xbox and PS4 and not Uplay. But if thats not possible I think keeping it on just Uplay would be ok. Overall the point is that it tracks the time played which you are doing and that is awesome..