• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Do hidden games count toward completion %?

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I'm fairly sure hidden games still count towards achievements, exp, completion percentage etc. though it does remove them from the cumulative playtime and games owned totals. I think you can ask x3sphere to remove games from your profile.

It would be nice if there was a "hide & untrack" option in addition to the normal hide option.

I don't worry about completion percentage too much myself, it restricts the kinds of games you can play way too much, but there are a few games I wouldn't mind excluding from my stats if I had the option.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes it is still counted while hidden. We plan to add a delete game option eventually which will remove it from tracking and stats.

Only way you can get games removed for now is by removing them on the service themselves and then requesting it to be deleted here. Unfortunately Steam doesn't have an easy way of doing this, I think you need to contact support to get a game removed from your account. But with others like PSN it's as simple as hiding the game there.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Yes it is still counted while hidden. We plan to add a delete game option eventually which will remove it from tracking and stats.
Would the delete option permanently remove the game? I'd prefer the option to "hide and remove from tracking" just in case you change your mind about a game later.

N99614

Any update on this feature? I have a ton of xbox one games I can hide at 0 percent, but the site still counts them against completion

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's still a work in progress. You can delete games yourself now from verified services however this is only useful if you've also removed the game from the service itself, otherwise it will reappear on next scan. That was a big step towards adding a "remove from tracking" option.

Brilliant thankyou for your response, nice to hear some progress has been made, keep up the great work, amazing service, will be renewing my premium membership soon, many thanks.