• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"Do you know what really grinds my gears?"

DarkPhoenix

'Do you know what really grinds my gears?'-topic
So... Since this Family Guy scene went 'meme', I figured out we could have such a topic?
icon_smile.gif

Easy as it is, post something that grinds your gears! Nothing more/difficult to it!

For starters
*People who pick their nose in public.
*inconsiderate drivers.
*People who put their shopping trolley in the middle of an aisle in the supermarket.
*People who abuse animals
*People who have no sence of personal space or hygiene.

BrakoV25

Stupidity - Which I then have to cancel out when I end up doing something stupid.

Dickheads - I can't believe people go out of there way to be arseholes to other people. Just be nice - its easier and takes no effort.

Peaceful Protests - Yeah, you sit there doing nothing and make a difference. Tsk! Sometimes you have to fight for what you believe in. Even if you end up being wrong, as least you acted on what you believed in with some force.

Cats. I dunno. I'm all for being self-dependant, but those f**kers take the piss. I find it strange that people buy something which doesn't give a f**k about them. And they make me sneeze.

DarkPhoenix

Stupidity - Which I then have to cancel out when I end up doing something stupid.

Dickheads - I can't believe people go out of there way to be arseholes to other people. Just be nice - its easier and takes no effort.

Peaceful Protests - Yeah, you sit there doing nothing and make a difference. Tsk! Sometimes you have to fight for what you believe in. Even if you end up being wrong, as least you acted on what you believed in with some force.

Cats. I dunno. I'm all for being self-dependant, but those f**kers take the piss. I find it strange that people buy something which doesn't give a f**k about them. And they make me sneeze.
I'm with you on all those apart from cats. I have one who is just as loyal and loving as any dog. She is probably worse then my dog for needing attention. :)