• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

does fable 2 suck?

JEMdev

i know a fable nazi and he says OMG ITS BETTER THAN THE FIRST

but i hated the first.

so is it good.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I never played the first, but I picked up the second one this afternoon. From what I've read, it's not horrible. Haven't started playing yet though.

twelve

I'm not dead
I didn't like the first one. But average reviews place it at 9/10

I doubt I'll play this one.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I loved the first one, and I am definitely going to pick this one up when I have the chance.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I haven't played the first but from talking with people, Fable 2 seems to be around the same game with a few changes.
Either way, I've been enjoying Fable 2 a lot. I'm having more fun with it then I did with Fallout.

hippie

very run game so far

my favorite so far in killing the police/constables with "undead" and a zoomed in pistol

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
hippie said:
very run game so far

my favorite so far in killing the police/constables with "undead" and a zoomed in pistol
Damn i cant even get 5 gold yet, i think i glitched it up and now it wont let me do the missions

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Started playing tonight, thinking of focusing my character solely on magic to see what type of transformations he'll wind up with as the game progresses. I usually go for a strength focused character in these types of games, so it will be departure from how I'm used to playing.

So far, so good.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I take back my previous statement. I think I'll have more fun with swordplay in this game after having played it a little further. Probably going to build a bruiser like I normally do.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
At some point yesterday, this game sucked me in. Having a very fun time messing around and leveling up my character. I just got done with the Crucible/Arena challenge thing.

PsypheR