• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dolphin Emu - Windows 7

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Okay, so here's the deal, there's only one TV in my dorm room and my roommate is constantly playing COD: MW2. Thus, I don't ever get to play my Wii.

I have a Macbook Pro (newest model) 13" running Windows 7 (32-bit) in bootcamp.
What I want to do is use Dolphin Emu to play my Wii games (since my macbook has built-in bluetooth).
I've read around and it seems like Windows is the best option if I want to run the emulator, the only problem is, it isn't working.
I installed the latest recommended drivers from the site through microsoft, but when I go to play my game (Animal Crossing: City Folk [rip from my own game, and confirmed working on my wii through usb loader]), I get a black screen that just sits there, no audio, etc.

I'm not sure if it's my graphics card (it shouldn't be) or what, but here are my specs:
* 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
* 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 memory
* NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory

Does anyone know if they can help?