• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Downgrade Guides

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
So, x3sphere, are you making a PSP 3.50 FW downgrade guide with the new exploit? :D I wish to know because my friend wants to have his 3.11 PSP downgraded. XP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

sukhi10

The lowest firmware you have is 2.71 if the firmware is 2.0 what could be done about that you don't have that firmware on here can it be just updated.

Krelian

OE or?

Are you talking about 3.40OE?
To install any custom firmware you need to downgrade to 1.50.
Once at 1.50 you can go up to 3.40OE or 3.51M33 or whatever custom firmware you want...
So if you're at 2.00 you need to upgrade to Sony firmware 2.71 and run the downgrader to go down to 1.50, and then to whatever you want.
You (and everyone else new to the forum) REALLY need to be specific when you're talking about 3.40 or 3.40OE or 3.51 or 3.51M33 - THERE IS A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!

UrSuLeTzU

I have a 3.40 official firmware and i want to know how and at what previous firmware should i downgrade... Pls help me, i just got my psp an i'm kinda new at this :)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I have a 3.40 official firmware and i want to know how and at what previous firmware should i downgrade... Pls help me, i just got my psp an i'm kinda new at this :)

Sorry for the lack of a response, I figgered someone would've taken care of this by now. My bad, I'm lazy.:p

Okay, basically, what firmware you want to GET to is 3.52M33 or a similar CFW (Custom FirmWare). How to get there you have to first downgrade to 1.5, then upgrade to a CFW. I'm sure you probably already know why you would want a CFW- You can run homebrew and dump ISOs and run them right off of your memstick.

So we want you to get to 1.5, right? Well, there are two options-
1. You can make a Pandora's Battery, which can downgrade ANY PSP (other than the new PSP Slim and Lites), a guide for which we have HERE. Note, however, that you must have a friend with either 1.5 or a CFW on his PSP to 'make' the battery. So if you can't do that then you can-
2. Update to 3.50 (NOT NOT NOT!!! 3.51 or 3.52, or else you can't downgrade with this method) and use the 3.50 downgrader, a guide for which to do so is located HERE. Note, for this, you will have to have a copy of Lumines on UMD.

After you have downgraded and are successfully running on 1.5 then you should upgrade to 3.52M33, a guide to do which is located HERE.
Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of CFW on a PSP!:thumbup1:

spoonymac

Hmm, I dont have a copy of "Lumines" is there any possible way to downgrade from firmware 3.52? Or should i just wait until one is made?....How long will it be approx till a downgrader for 3.52 is released??

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Hmm, I dont have a copy of "Lumines" is there any possible way to downgrade from firmware 3.52? Or should i just wait until one is made?....How long will it be approx till a downgrader for 3.52 is released??

You'll have to use a Pandora's Battery, you can't use the Lumines downgrader for 3.52 anyway. I know there's a list somewhere of people that will make you a Pandora Battery, all you have to do is send them your battery, but I can't seem to remember where it is... Also, it's impossible to tell when or even IF an downgrader for 3.52 will be released.

foesum_twinz

How is new pandora i'm new with this stuff

:blushing: :crying: :blushing: Where can i found it.how i install it they have step by step pictures anywhere.Thanks for help.

foesum_twinz

any downgrade for psp-2001 slim 3.71

any downgrade for psp-2001 slim 3.71v yet.can i install pandora if i can how .they told me that i can't.please i need it.battery 1200mh.

Acerthief

the thing is slim PSP doesn't use the "downgrade method".
it needs 3.60 now, so you can't do anything now.

the slim method is to add other things (homebrew enable files, iso loader files) in to the system to run like a custom firmware.

so for now you can't to anything, i'm sorry.
and you can't convert a slim battery to a pandora battery.