• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Downgrade Guides

Acerthief

i have psp slim firm ware 3.90 which one do i need to hack it

None of them, they don't work on 3.90M33.
For 3.90, you'll need to use the Universal Unbricker. Check it out in the FAQ guides. :D

silentspy

help!

is there any posible way to downgrade from version 4.05 so that i can begin with the new firmwear? thanks for any replys!

harold_tatel

HELPP! Ived downloaded the 4.05 version through network update yet my psp did not detect any games installed on my memory card? wat could be the problem? help pls!! i need to play with my PSP.. Godgamers help plss!! how can i downgrade it? my previous version was 3.71..

january39

eXo Staff
I need a Porsche 911 Gt3.

If you read the guide it will explain it all - Whatever you decide you will need a pandora, and more than likely DC7.

Voldy 1

I have official firmware 2.60 on my PSP and I am new to this and want to enable custom firmware on my PSP, can anyone suggest a link as to where i can get the 2.71 update and how to put it on my PSP? Thanks

gabloammar

Hey!
Umm..
I had a psp with custom FW and was successfully able to update it to 5.00 M33-3!
Now I've got another one with original FW 3.93 and want to change it to custom FW!
Don't know how! Can someone help me?:O