• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Downgrade Guides

power366

KH,KH2,FF7,KHBBS,KHCOM lover
http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?p=52694#post52694
prinny.jpg

Camrules2009

I just got my PSP and upgraded it to OFW 5.02 before looking at Homebrew... What do I do to put CFW on my PSP. I've already tried but it says it is corrupted data. What do I do?

Sephiros

Prince
I just got my PSP and upgraded it to OFW 5.02 before looking at Homebrew... What do I do to put CFW on my PSP. I've already tried but it says it is corrupted data. What do I do?

The exact same problem :(...and I only decided to join the homebrew scene because my psp now all of a sudden wont let me type anything!! So i figured maybe changing it to cfw will make it better again but is there a downgrader for 5.02 ofw?

J

jx233

Sephiros said:
The exact same problem :(...and I only decided to join the homebrew scene because my psp now all of a sudden wont let me type anything!! So i figured maybe changing it to cfw will make it better again but is there a downgrader for 5.02 ofw?

Yes, there is one downgrader that works for almost all PSP-1000 models and at least a large amount of PSP-2000 models: Pandora's Battery Method.

The last downgrader for a specific firmware version was for 3.50.

OlDirty

1.5 and 1

I just got my pandora battery and stick. I have 4.01 firmware on it now I want to downgrade to 1.5 or 1 to emulate on it. anyone help me

rrolindj

i previously have a pandora battery for 3.90 but i want to convert it into normal battery
what will i do?

is there any way to downgrade my 5.03slim?

tnx

january39

eXo Staff
Depends what Mobo is in your slim, use chickHEN r2 on your Slim, determine motherboard and go from there.

For your battery - just replace the serial number using UPT (there are other app's that can do this though)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
who can downgrade 6.20 ofw plz post it or send i to me as a message 10x

Pandora will work if you have a 1000 or 2000 series PSP model. Otherwise you're out of luck at the moment.