• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Editorial Dragon Age 2 Community Review: Can it back up the hype?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Dragon Age II is the highly anticipated sequel of the 2009 RPG of the Year, "Dragon Age: Origins. It has been hyped a lot ever since the announcement but fans of the original were afraid it was just going to be a quick cash-in on the popularity of the first[...]

Continue reading: Dragon Age 2 Community Review: Can it back up the hype?...

Seth

MD Party Room
I just picked up DAO and 2 for 50 bucks I cant wait to play the hell out of both of them.

Matthis

Wow. They're still writing reviews about this game that's been out for a couple of months now? Real quick, it doesn't have a plot, unless you consider running errands all around town a plot. And combat on the console is annoying, continously push one button for attack, enemies re-spawn out of the ground or air, bodies explode from simple sword stabs, over-the-top combat animations that look ridiculous. The good news is you should be able to pick this up in the bargin bin, if not now, within a month.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wow. They're still writing reviews about this game that's been out for a couple of months now? Real quick, it doesn't have a plot, unless you consider running errands all around town a plot. And combat on the console is annoying, continously push one button for attack, enemies re-spawn out of the ground or air, bodies explode from simple sword stabs, over-the-top combat animations that look ridiculous. The good news is you should be able to pick this up in the bargin bin, if not now, within a month.

This review is by a community member / contributor and we welcome reviews from anyone regardless of how old the game may be. It's a shame though that a sequel was this "bad" compared to the first one. They really tried something different and suffered for it

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
awesome review kezra, i've wanted to play DA for awhile, but i've yet to even get the first one, might pick it up this weekend with the second one, and start playing them

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
awesome review kezra, i've wanted to play DA for awhile, but i've yet to even get the first one, might pick it up this weekend with the second one, and start playing them

Thank you :) Portal 2 and Pok