• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dragon Age: Origins

Robby

Los Doyers!
Didn't see an official thread for this game.

Anyways, how is the game for those of you who play it?
I am thinking about picking this one up but don't know if I should buy it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So far on the PS3 my experience has been pretty nice. I prefer it over the PC version actually. It's less powerful graphically, but gameplay is much smoother.

Adiuvo

I was expecting it to be open world like Oblivion. Since it's not I probably won't be picking it up =/

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I was expecting it to be open world like Oblivion. Since it's not I probably won't be picking it up =/

you're missing the best RPG experience of the year man.

nicodemus82

**The Welsh Guy**
yeah, I was hoping that too, but I still really enjoyed it overall. loved the way the decisions u make in conversations really can have consequences later on. also love the way u interact with ur companions and u really start to feel like ur getting to know them and their motives for being there.. Final Fantasy games could learn from that.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm 30h into the game and absolutely loving it. The difficulty is also very good, typical BioWare with adaptive mob levels.

Story is also very good, awesome plot twists in some sidequests.

Adiuvo

you're missing the best RPG experience of the year man.

It's just whenever I play a non open RPG it's like it's horribly linear. It's also always hard to roleplay for me in one, unless you can buy a house.

So I guess that's my main question, can you get a house and decorate it in Dragon Age?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It's just whenever I play a non open RPG it's like it's horribly linear. It's also always hard to roleplay for me in one, unless you can buy a house.

So I guess that's my main question, can you get a house and decorate it in Dragon Age?

No idea... I haven't gotten to that part if there is... I DID conquer a castle all for myself... Dunno if I can decorate it... It's part of the DLC, Warden's Keep.

nicodemus82

**The Welsh Guy**
nope, u can't get a house in the game and u can't drop items into the game world like Oblivion. u can store items in a chest but that's only if u've bought the Warden's Keep dlc (should of been in the actual game if u ask me)
still, I really enjoyed the game a lot and highly recommend it to any fan of fantasy rpg's..

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I just reached the Final Battle, after my first try was stopped by a busted HDD.

I felt this game is really good and I'm yet to test all the Origin stories but I can hardly wait. Replayability is quite good in this game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I need to start playing this again, I put in about four hours and then got pulled away. I've been obsessing over trying to get platinum in Demon's Souls (it takes no less than four playthroughs to achieve) and working on MW2 and now FF13.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Just beat the game. It is epic, to say the least. I'm getting Awakening as soon as I can.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I was gifted the Ultimate PC Edition and I started playing and MY GOD what difference. Compared to the PC version, PS360 versions are just a shoddy and really bad port.

It's like I'm playing a whole different game, wtf