• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Duck Tales Remastered Coming to XBLA, PSN, and Wii U

David Sanchez

Duck-Tales-Remastered.jpg

Capcom today revealed that it was publishing DuckTales Remastered, a remake of the NES original that launched back in 1989. The game is being developed by WayForward, which has recently been responsible for A Boy and His Blob, Double Dragon Neon, and Mighty Switch Force.

Remastered will feature a number of modifications from the original DuckTales.

Continue reading...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sweet! I love this game. I just hope they keep the music somewhat the same. Based on the trailer the game play itself looks like it's line with the original which makes me hopeful.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Trust me. It's wayforward. I'm almost 100% sure that Jake "Virt" Kaufman will be the one doing the soundtrack.
So you know he'll do it justice.

I know several people who are good friends with him,(All part of same video game music remixing community.) I can ask them if they know. Or I can try to contact him myself.

Edit: After actually checking, he tweeted earlier that he wasn't so sure what he could talk about because he didn't know how much they'd announce.
So that does seem to point to him being the guy.(Which I expected anyway)