• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dvds and tv

toddster385

O. K. Thanks to all of you I now have the homebrew channel and browser and it is awsome the only thing is that I don't know what apps to download, I want to watch dvds and webcasts on the Internet, I downloaded the first app in the media section wiiplayer and I still can't watch dvds can someone tell me what I need to watch dvds and if there is an flv or flash player to watch webcasts. Thanks

Seth

MD Party Room
Install DVDX and MPlayer.... Next time just take the time to search on google in really not that hard at all... Not really sure what you mean by web cast but you can download almost any podcast to a usb and use a video player like Mplayer or WIIMC to have them played back on your wii..

toddster385

but seth when i search for it on wiibrew (dvdx)it says the homebrew channel does the same thing but i can not play dvds,should i just install dvdx anyway

Seth

MD Party Room
Yes, dvd wont play back untill dvdx is installed

toddster385

Well I loaded it on the homebrew channel (dvdx) and it doesn't do anything screen goes black for 30 seconds and then it goes back to homebrew channel you know I suck man, I just spent 3 and a half hours trying to plan mp3s and I can't the wii won't do it, if you or someone could just give me a list of the best stuff that works i would really appreciate it. Thanks