• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Editorial E3 2012: LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Hands-On

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
LBPV_E3_2012_9.jpg

One of the more alluring Vita titles at Sony's E3 booth this year was LittleBigPlanet. The pick-up and play gameplay makes it a natural fit for a portable. Additionally, the colorful visuals combined with a dreamy aesthetic look stunning on the Vita's vibrant OLED display.

In terms of core mechanics, the Vita edition of LittleBigPlanet plays similar to its PS3 brethren, while also taking advantage of the touch screen and tilt functionality on Vita.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
This is one title I had a lot of fun with back in 2011 when we first got our hands on the Vita. The game uses all of the Vita's new controls / features really well and I'm looking forward to getting this title. Thought it was originally going to come out around this time? I looked at Amazon the other day and I noticed the release date was pushed back again. I'm guessing it will come out later rather than sooner :(