• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi E3 Bingo!

Vee

Haha, i just saw this on Joystiq and thought it was pretty cool idea.

Download this. Its a bingo board, made out of possible things Sony will talk about at E3. Mark what you think will happen with big red X's. Your only allowed 5 X's. Everyone who wants to participate, needs to have their image in before the conference starts. Theres also a blank space there with the Joystiq logo. You can replace that with anything you want and X it. So if you think that Sony will announce the PS3 slim, put it in there and cross it!

myone.png

twelve

I'm not dead
I can't be assed with editing a picture so my 5 are:

PSP Gran Turismo
PS3 Slimline
PSP GO unveiled
God of War PSP sequel
Team Ico's project

James.

User Not Found
They better have some good stuff to top Microsoft.

Maybe full cyber-sex? Sensations and all.

No?

Dan

Contributor
I can't be assed with editing a picture so my 5 are:

PSP Gran Turismo
PS3 Slimline
PSP GO unveiled
God of War PSP sequel
Team Ico's project

Exact same here. Cba with the image, too busy right now. Will do later though.

Vee

Yes, but Vee doesn't care about anything MS or Nintendo do.

No. Its because Microsoft's conference was due to start an hour after i posted. I knew not enough people here would be able to reply in time. Your statement is true, but that doesn't mean i'm not going to tolerate it for the other console owners on this board.

I'd do a Nintendo one, but its going to be full with boxes saying "Wii Sports Sequel" "Zelda/Mario" "EA Fitness sequel".

The only good thing going for Nintendo, is the possibility of a new Zelda or Mario.