• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

EA App - Achievements may not be working (PVZ Garden Warfare)

preymooncake

Hi,

Until now, I hadn't played any games since switching to the EA App (from Origin).

My profile did pick up a bunch of new games I purchased on the EA App, but doesn't seem to be updating for achievements.

I have gotten 8 of the 65 achievements for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare but after 3 hours (and manually syncing) nothing has changed, still shows 0.

Any ideas?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems like it's working now - I forced a scan earlier and it wouldn't pick them up but it did now, guess EA was having some issues today.

TheMightyEthan

I've just noticed it's not tracking my Jedi Fallen Order time, which I'm playing through the EA app. Is EA tracking not working or is it just me? I've been playing for a couple weeks now and none of it has showed up, so I don't think it's a short-term service issue.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've just noticed it's not tracking my Jedi Fallen Order time, which I'm playing through the EA app. Is EA tracking not working or is it just me? I've been playing for a couple weeks now and none of it has showed up, so I don't think it's a short-term service issue.
Only achievements are tracked on EA, we're not able to see playtimes. So your profile will only update here when earning a new achievement.

It's an EA limitation as the data just isn't public. Could change in the future though.

TheMightyEthan

Only achievements are tracked on EA, we're not able to see playtimes. So your profile will only update here when earning a new achievement.

It's an EA limitation as the data just isn't public. Could change in the future though.

Thanks. Apparently that won't be happening either, as the achievements are bugged. Just beat the game and not a single achievement unlocked in the EA app.