That's weird, can you right click on the page and go to Inspect Element? In the box that shows up click Console and take a screenshot of that. Any errors should appear there, which will help me diagnose the problem.
I just pushed a potential fix. Can't reproduce it on my end though, so not sure. If it's still not working can you take a screenshot of the Network tab with the XHR filter on (next to the JS button under Network)
The request I have highlighted here is the one that was/is failing. It could be some kind of network issue with Cloudflare and I'll need to report it to them.
Okay that's quite weird, based on those screenshots it's not making an attempt to get the earned achievement information at all.
Is your Firefox up to date? Are you doing anything different when it does work?
I just added some debug information to the page, can you screenshot the output of the Console tab again. It'll output some information about the page, so I can hopefully find out why it's not running the rest of the code. Remember to refresh the page once you have the tab opened
Hey, ok firefox is up todate, I tried using another browser had the same problem, I'm not doing anything diffrently, I just checked the soulcalbur one is working again but many others are not. I'll grab that pic. This is from Bloodstained.
Hey so everything was working, so i closed the page and came back and its broken again. Yes this is very resent, I check stuff here often but I havent made any changes to anything on my pc or settings or web settings or anything. The last change I made was switching form AVG anti virus to Kaspersky and that was a while ago and this problem is recent. I dont use a vpn either or a vm.