• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Earned achievements not showing when looking at a game achievement list.

Horizon_Nine

On the game list page it shows how many earned but when looking at the list of a game it does not show which are earned they all look unearned, even on games completed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you link me to an example, I went through some of your list pages and all the earned achievements seem to be showing. For example:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

That's weird, can you right click on the page and go to Inspect Element? In the box that shows up click Console and take a screenshot of that. Any errors should appear there, which will help me diagnose the problem.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just pushed a potential fix. Can't reproduce it on my end though, so not sure. If it's still not working can you take a screenshot of the Network tab with the XHR filter on (next to the JS button under Network)

The request I have highlighted here is the one that was/is failing. It could be some kind of network issue with Cloudflare and I'll need to report it to them.

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 11.57.44 AM.png

Horizon_Nine

It's blank, read the instrustions and tried a bunch of times but this is what comes up.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    307.4 KB · Views: 4

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Forgot to mention, you need to reload the page once you've opened the network tab.

Horizon_Nine

sorry it goes back and forth its not showing again but is for some games. heres the pic

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    298.7 KB · Views: 3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Okay that's quite weird, based on those screenshots it's not making an attempt to get the earned achievement information at all.

Is your Firefox up to date? Are you doing anything different when it does work?

I just added some debug information to the page, can you screenshot the output of the Console tab again. It'll output some information about the page, so I can hopefully find out why it's not running the rest of the code. Remember to refresh the page once you have the tab opened

If it's successful you should see similar output

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.24.44 PM.png

Horizon_Nine

Hey, ok firefox is up todate, I tried using another browser had the same problem, I'm not doing anything diffrently, I just checked the soulcalbur one is working again but many others are not. I'll grab that pic. This is from Bloodstained.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    338.4 KB · Views: 5

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just changed the request to a GET rather than POST. Does it work when accessing the page now? I made this change under your account only, so make sure you are logged in while testing.

So far I've had a few other people try, and no one can reproduce this. Has this only started happening recently?

Horizon_Nine

Hey so everything was working, so i closed the page and came back and its broken again. Yes this is very resent, I check stuff here often but I havent made any changes to anything on my pc or settings or web settings or anything. The last change I made was switching form AVG anti virus to Kaspersky and that was a while ago and this problem is recent. I dont use a vpn either or a vm.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    298.4 KB · Views: 2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That looks good, so the feed is loading fine...

If you access the actual list pages now afterwards does it work?