• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Earned offline

JoernAZ

Hi!

I recently joined exophase, and I truly enjoy the site with everything it brings.

That being said, there are several games that I have played where achievements gotten are showed earned offline. Gonna try and start them up again and see if its updated then. Gears of War, Mass Effect etc. Could it be something else?

JoernAZ

This is not an issue with exophase, but actually your Xbox 360 online connection at the time of it being earned. The Xbox app show a "Completed" message instead of the Date it was unlocked. This issue will appear on most Xbox tracking Websites as well.

I have the same issues on some of my games such as Viva Pinata, but I was playing that game offline, and not being able to check in before I can play.

JoernAZ

This is not an issue with exophase, but actually your Xbox 360 online connection at the time of it being earned. The Xbox app show a "Completed" message instead of the Date it was unlocked. This issue will appear on most Xbox tracking Websites as well.

I have the same issues on some of my games such as Viva Pinata, but I was playing that game offline, and not being able to check in before I can play.

I see. Is there any way it is fixable? My effort in Mass Effect is close to platinum. Want it to count and be visible...

JayArcher

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I was wondering if there was anyway to fix these? I have two Xbox 360 games (Superman Returns and Avatar: The Last Airbender - Burning Earth) that I must have played fully offline for some reason back in the day. While it does show them as having all achievements completed, the two games don't count as completed in my stats and don't get the cool yellow symbol and outline. It's not a huge deal, but it sure would be nice to fix if it is possible.

Sombroff

xbox live has disconneted me just before i earn my 2 first trophies of DOA 4 XBOX 360
even they appear on trueachievements, they were not appear on my exophase profile, at least not in my last game played, but yes i noticed they were written as "earned offline" if i searched this specic game outside from my profile and check every trophy one by one
i have fixed it by earning a 3rd trophy connected to xbox live this time, and now this game appear on my profile among my last game played with the 3 trophies unlocked and xp for those 3 trophies, but only one of them as a date

actually even if the game was not directly appear on my exophase profile last game played, those "earned offline" trophies was correctly registered

my bigger issue is that after i have restarted DOA4 i have noticed that nothing has been saved, as if I have never finished the story mode with Hitomi, it means I will have to do it again, it's easy in my case, but for ultra rare trophies or a very long game session it could be very frustrating

so next time for xbox 360 games i will try to be sure i have not been disconnected from xbox live before earning trophies and before quit the game, is there a way to quickly reconnect to xbox live without quit the game on xbox series ?

Last edited:

ApeOfMazor

xbox live has disconneted me just before i earn my 2 first trophies of DOA 4 XBOX 360
even they appear on trueachievements, they were not appear on my exophase profile, at least not in my last game played, but yes i noticed they were written as "earned offline" if i searched this specic game outside from my profile and check every trophy one by one
i have fixed it by earning a 3rd trophy connected to xbox live this time, and now this game appear on my profile among my last game played with the 3 trophies unlocked and xp for those 3 trophies, but only one of them as a date

actually even if the game was not directly appear on my exophase profile last game played, those "earned offline" trophies was correctly registered

my bigger issue is that after i have restarted DOA4 i have noticed that nothing has been saved, as if I have never finished the story mode with Hitomi, it means I will have to do it again, it's easy in my case, but for ultra rare trophies or a very long game session it could be very frustrating

so next time for xbox 360 games i will try to be sure i have not been disconnected from xbox live before earning trophies and before quit the game, is there a way to quickly reconnect to xbox live without quit the game on xbox series ?
That's weird cause I earned all my Kameo achievements while offline so far. They count on exophase you just have to make sure to login to XBL at some point so they sync with the server. Won't fix the timestamp though but for me its no biggie.

Sombroff

Yes it counts on exophase, just not appear on your exophase main profile page where are all the latest games played. Trueacheivement website detect them as the las trophies you earn, but exophase not, but yes not biggie.

What is biggie is I had to restart the game from beginning because nothing has been saved, it’s why I was asking how we can quickly reconnect to xbox live without quit the game on xbox series ?