• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Easiest way to flash 360 ?

shane4050

i know i was reading through their it was just looking kind of dated :p and i saw this post on xbox hacks that looked really interesting i was hoping someone here would have experience with that program:p

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
The Modification USB Drive is just a modified iPrep. You still have to open your 360 and connect the DVD drive to your SATA card, and use DOS.

There is no way to mod your 360 without opening it, so since we have that out of the way, the easiest method is definitely using Jungle Flasher. I've used it on countless times on many 360's and can mod a 360 in about 20 minutes from opening the console to putting it back together.

JungleFlasher is really easy to follow since it has a GUI, and you don't need to reboot your computer at all (since it only uses windows, not DOS like iPrep). There are plenty of guides out there for JungleFlasher, so once you open your console there shouldn't be too much trouble.

shane4050

with jungle flasher can i dump the key from 1 dvd drive into another and thanks for the into jungle flasher sound promising

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yes you can spoof drives.

I flashed my 360 in about 15 minutes including the time it took to open my case. I used jungleflasher and it was quick and simple. Now I buy a 10 pack of memorex for $10 bucks. So basically it costs me $10 for 10 games.
I sell them also to friends for 3 bucks each and that's how I buy more discs.

Robby

Los Doyers!
As long as you have a sata via vt6421a chipset, and a sata cable, you're good to go.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
If you're not very technically inclined, you can get the Connectivity Kit. (I have the v3 so I can flash Lite-Ons, soldering scares me.)