Easy Platinum?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by simonako, Apr 6, 2017.

1. simonako

simonako New Member

Hi Guys!

Is there any Platinum trophies out there( on PS4) that are easy or not like Extreme to get?

Open to all games!

2. JosPlays

JosPlays New Member

All the Telltale games are easy platinum when they have a platinum. Also Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls (but those 2 require some replaying). I also thought LEGO The Movie The Videogame was a easy platinum but harder then the rest I mentioned above.

simonako likes this.
  3. n8ofsp8ds

n8ofsp8ds Member

My Name is Mayo is one

SC Shadow Blade likes this.
  4. simonako

simonako New Member

Yeah I've heard about that game but it haven't come to Sweden yet :(

5. NocturnalNL

NocturnalNL Active Member

Goat simulator

6. Cloud

Cloud New Member

Telltale games.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  7. Survival Horror

Survival Horror Active Member

The point for me is to like the game first of all easy or hard. Easy games are Telltale games are other members said before me.

SC Shadow Blade likes this.
  8. Reidzer 1314

Reidzer 1314 New Member

Telltale games are your Platinum friend.

9. SC Shadow Blade

SC Shadow Blade Active Member

Orc slayer is easy

10. paperzmask

paperzmask New Member

Telltale games, just play them n u'll get platinum

Also - The Order 1886, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Days of the tentacles,

11. RhesusOC

RhesusOC New Member

Definitely the telltale games, though The Wolf Among Us is a little more difficult cuz it makes you choose different options to finish it. I've got: Batman, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones...still havent finished Wolf. Another easy platinum is Horizon Zero Dawn and Far Cry 4 and Primal. Also Gravity Rush Remastered is fairly easy too. Infamous Second Son will require at least 2 playthroughs. Assassins Creed 2 is fairly easy, just a lot of stuff to collect. Fallout 4 took a long damn time to get. And Battlefield 1 was fun to get, especially the online trophies - I usually avoid those like the plague cuz I suck at pvp multiplayer (like the ones for Injustice 2 & MvC Infinite), but some of the trophies are difficult when you have combat challenges to complete, and field manuals & codex entries to find.