• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Easy Platinum?

simonako

Hi Guys!

Is there any Platinum trophies out there( on PS4) that are easy or not like Extreme to get?

Open to all games!

JosPlays

All the Telltale games are easy platinum when they have a platinum. Also Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls (but those 2 require some replaying). I also thought LEGO The Movie The Videogame was a easy platinum but harder then the rest I mentioned above.

paperzmask

Telltale games, just play them n u'll get platinum

Also - The Order 1886, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Days of the tentacles,

dedCAESAR

Hi Guys!

Is there any Platinum trophies out there( on PS4) that are easy or not like Extreme to get?

Open to all games!
Definitely the telltale games, though The Wolf Among Us is a little more difficult cuz it makes you choose different options to finish it. I've got: Batman, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones...still havent finished Wolf. Another easy platinum is Horizon Zero Dawn and Far Cry 4 and Primal. Also Gravity Rush Remastered is fairly easy too. Infamous Second Son will require at least 2 playthroughs. Assassins Creed 2 is fairly easy, just a lot of stuff to collect. Fallout 4 took a long damn time to get. And Battlefield 1 was fun to get, especially the online trophies - I usually avoid those like the plague cuz I suck at pvp multiplayer (like the ones for Injustice 2 & MvC Infinite), but some of the trophies are difficult when you have combat challenges to complete, and field manuals & codex entries to find.