• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

El Chameleon - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chameleon

Hi.

I used a program SAM. I have blocked these achievements.

Games where I removed achievements:

– The Red Solstice.
– Haunted Memories.

I hope for an appeal, thank you for your time.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there @El Chameleon, thanks for creating an appeal!

Your profile was marked for Relaxation balls, based on our info the only way to unlock the unobtainable achievement is either by file editing or SAM usage. So you'll have to re-lock that one as well.

If you've used file editing with any other games please let us know. Give me a few days to take a proper look at your profile. Thank you, if you have any questions I'm here to assist you.

And please familiarize yourself with the Steam rules we follow here: https://achievementhunting.com/rules.

Last edited:

El Chameleon

Your profile was marked for Relaxation balls, based on our info the only way to unlock the unobtainable achievement is either by file editing or SAM usage. So you'll have to re-lock that one as well.

If you've used file editing with any other games please let us know. Give me a few days to take a proper look at your profile. Thank you, if you have any questions I'm here to assist you.

And please familiarize yourself with the Steam rules we follow here: https://achievementhunting.com/rules.
Hi!

Yes, in Relaxation balls I used file replacement. I have blocked this achievement.

I would like to talk about Resident Evil 5. I didn't use programs and stuff to get achievements, but many were obtained in one time. When the RE5 Gold edition was released, it was not possible to import saves from GFWL, this appeared later. We started playing exclusively dlc modes by unlocking achievements. After the release of the patch that allows me to import saves, the 50 achievements I received were blocked and opened, which I received playing through GFWL. After some time, I got the achievements that I opened before importing the save, they are marked with the date June 29, 2015, 2:46 pm. I have no idea how it happened.

P.S Sorry for the English, I'm using a translator :/

El Chameleon

Привет.
Хотелось бы узнать ваше решение по апелляции. Я заблокировал указанное вами достижение. В играх, где я использовал SAM (the red Solstice, Haunted Memories), я также блокировал достижения. В других играх я не использовал мошеннический способ получения достижений.
Thanks.

Hello.
I would like to know your decision on the appeal. I have blocked the achievement you specified. In the games where I used SAM (the red Solstice, Haunted Memories), I also blocked achievements. In other games, I have not used a fraudulent way to get achievements.
Thanks.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there, I was just looking at your profile today. Sorry that it took so long.

All the other games from your profile look good. As for Resident Evil 5, I've looked into it and the save import was officially provided by the developers so that won't be a problem. Thanks for letting us know about it!

I'll add you back on the leaderboards, your rank may take a while to calculate and show up on your profile. If you have anything else to add, you have 7 days after which this thread will be closed. Happy hunting!

El Chameleon

Hey there, I was just looking at your profile today. Sorry that it took so long.

All the other games from your profile look good. As for Resident Evil 5, I've looked into it and the save import was officially provided by the developers so that won't be a problem. Thanks for letting us know about it!

I'll add you back on the leaderboards, your rank may take a while to calculate and show up on your profile. If you have anything else to add, you have 7 days after which this thread will be closed. Happy hunting!
Thanks. Have a nice day)

Status
Not open for further replies.