• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

English game showing w/ Japanese listing

Zanth99

Hello! First, great work on the banner upload system, loving it! Second, this game on my profile, is showing in Japanese, but I have been playing the English version from PSN. Would be nice for an updated, English, Trophy listing, thank you!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Seems they haven't pushed the English list live on PSN, rescanned it but only shows the Japanese one still. When you view it on your Vita, it is pulling the list from the game data.

It will update once the list is live.

Zanth99

That's really odd, as the game came out some time ago now, early July, I believe. It shows English on my PS4 as well from my profile. Not doubting you by any means, its just weird, is all. Thanks for taking a look!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh, if it shows on the PS4 then that is odd. Maybe something was changed recently then, I'll look into it further.

Zanth99

I have no idea about any of that. Not a big deal or anything, just thought it was odd. Thanks for taking a look at it!

Zanth99

Found another one showing in Japanese, Dragon Quest Builders. Again is in English on both my Vita and PS4, and other PSN card sites have it in English.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Found another one showing in Japanese, Dragon Quest Builders. Again is in English on both my Vita and PS4, and other PSN card sites have it in English.
I rescanned it and the English trophies are showing up now. Have to select it from the language dropdown, since it's not the default language for the list. I plan on adding a language preference option on the site eventually.

Zanth99

Ahhh, good deal, thanks! Seems that wasn't the case for the game I started this thread for though, just checked it. How strange.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ahhh, good deal, thanks! Seems that wasn't the case for the game I started this thread for though, just checked it. How strange.

I figured out what was going on with that one finally, has been updated now.

Also Dragon Quest Builders now defaults to English.