• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Seth

MD Party Room
I just bought Enslaved: Odyssey to the West from amazon and after reading the reviews I pumped about this game. It was made by the same people who did heavenly sword a game I enjoyed very much. So anyone else plan on picking this up?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Definitiely want to play it but am not going to pay full price for it. I'll probably pick it up when on sale and use my amazon $20 credit. I can hardly justfiy paying full price for any game anymore, unless of course it will have a solid multiplayer.

Still excited to play it nonetheless

Bran

Yell
I just bought Castlevania and will pick up New Vegas next week. So I'm not planning on picking this one up anytime soon, but I'll probably buy it in a month or so.

Seth

MD Party Room
I have no idea how pepper can play 7 bucks for a 4th day rental seems like a big rip off to me

Seth

MD Party Room
I finished the game today, I really really enjoyed the ending really makes you think. Overall one of the better games I played this year highly recommended.

Seth

MD Party Room
So did anyone pick this game up after the huge drop in price?

Whisper

Logic :(
Anything under 30 and I would consider picking this up. From what I've seen it looks like a good summer game.