• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Epic Games Achievement Tracking Added

Retodon8

If I understood right at the moment we need to earn at least 1 achievement for a game to be tracked right? That's silly but I understand it must be a restriction from EGS...
I'm not afiliated with Exophase or Epic, but that's my conclusion at least. When I check my achievements inside the Epic Games Launcher or on my public profile page, I only see 4 games, the ones where I have at least 1 achievement. (I even installed and started a few other games, but that wasn't enough to make them show up.)

When inside the launcher I open my Library and filter it to only show games with achievements, it shows 26. (Actually I see Crying Suns and Crying Suns Demo, also Football Manager 2022 Demo and Free Weekend (I don't own the full game) so I think that number is a little bit off.) The only thing Epic lets you make public on your profile page is your games with achievements, not your entire game library, so Exophase won't be able to see the latter

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hate to be a pain just curious would the xp be able to be added to the games as well to show how much xp has been obtained for each game...sorry to ask for so much
My thinking was we already sort of show the points since the individual trophy types are displayed underneath and the points per trophy type are fixed. It's the same for PSN.

But I guess we could show the total points count in a tooltip when hovering over those trophies?