• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exophase card

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
On Steam itself? I don't think they let you embed images on your profile. You can put the link to it in your profile summary, but I don't think there's anywhere else.

Gamer Steve

On Steam itself? I don't think they let you embed images on your profile. You can put the link to it in your profile summary, but I don't think there's anywhere else.
Thanks for the reply i was hoping the card would show up on my profile....so where do the cards work and wat code is it i have to copy

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you are using Chrome then right click your gamercard -> Copy image address then put the link in your profile summary.

But again, just shows as a link and won't display the image itself. There doesn't seem to be anywhere you can put images on Steam unfortunately :( There have been some rumors of an interface revamp, so maybe this will change eventually.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

If you are using Chrome then right click your gamercard -> Copy image address then put the link in your profile summary.

But again, just shows as a link and won't display the image itself. There doesn't seem to be anywhere you can put images on Steam unfortunately :( There have been some rumors of an interface revamp, so maybe this will change eventually.
ok i will try this out thanks