• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exophase gamer card shows I have extra achievement points

sportjames23

I'm officially at 82,800 achievement points, but my Exophase card says I have 82,850 points. Now, I'm not usually one to complain about getting more achievement points, but I can't figure for the life of me where that extra 50 points comes from. Any clues how this can be?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
When updating the Gamerscore here we tally up the count from all the games, rather than just using the pre-calculated total MS gives.

I ran a full resync on your profile but still got 82,850. Not sure why the MS count would be behind, this is the first time I've seen that happen. See any games that shouldn't be there?

sportjames23

Not that I can see. I went over the last few games I got achievements for but can't come up with that extra 50 points.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Very strange, not sure what it could be then. As a quick "fix" I'm now just using the total MS gives, so your GS will match now.

sportjames23

Ok, now my Xbox Live profile is saying I have 82,850 points. And I still have no idea where that extra 50 points is from. What gets me is that I really keep track of my achievements (yeah, I know I'm not the only one who does this) and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out where I got the extra points from.

sportjames23

And now my gamercard is back in sync with my Xbox Live gamerscore. I shouldn't complain, but I'm still not sure how I got the extra 50 points.

Oh, well. Thanks for the help yesterday.