• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 eXophase LIVE Leaderboard

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just wanted to point out that this was made active today. (Thanks EvilSeph!) If you have a 360, be sure to enter your Gamertag in your User CP Profile page. You will be added to the list and your gamerscore will be ranked with all of the members of M for Mature. In addition, you can see everyone’s rep, gamercard, avatar, zone, and last five games played. There are also links to send messages and friend requests via Live.

Enjoy, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here.

eXophase Xbox LIVE Leaderboard

The above link can also be reached from the Navbar.

*Please not that it can take up to an hour before the leaderboard refreshes for new people signing up.

Seth

MD Party Room
I not a xbox live kinda guy but what are these Zone..

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
nice, also abe your first person I seen with an gamerscore that high.:eek:
[STRIKE]Question: this is tied to my gamertag right?
And updates every-time I get online?[/STRIKE]
Nvm, I found out.

Whisper

Logic :(
I'm in the 3300 are but it isn't displaying my gamer tag. Edit: Nvm the second I posted this it was updated.

eighty4

"I have a rendezvous with death. At some disputed baracade. It may be he should take my hand.. And lead me into his dark land. And close my eyes, and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death. And I, to my pledged word, am true. I shall not fail at rendezvous."

You spelled barricade wrong. ;)

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Now who's #1 bitches?
lol, im not even gonna ask how you gain 10000-2000 something worth points xD
Nice!! *claps*
@Hiratai
I never understand why spelling matters on the net, even if its simple stuff.:/
Alot alot of people don't use proper spelling on this so called on internet.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I didn't cheat though. My score is legit.

yea... I figure 20000+ sounds funny in one day...>>
Rules should be setup agent gamesaves cheating for this leaderboard, like if someone gains certen amount achievements unfairly well get ban from leaderboard.:/

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont understand how to you cheat your gamer score I thought games saves were locked or something..

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I dont understand how to you cheat your gamer score I thought games saves were locked or something..

I remembered reading long time ago you can use gamesaves unlock achievements...
Or might be fact his xbox is modded?
I really don't know.:/
I do an google search in few mins....