• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 eXophase LIVE Leaderboard

Noriyuke

Im glad im on the top 25, this dude working on 2nd... Geez..

Cryox

Bro.
wow, this is a cool feature. yeah 21st!

although i dont think showing the rep is useful because almost every xbl player has 20 rep (5 stars)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Please try to avoid getting people to sign up to move people down on the list. This feature is for the community and is to be used by community members. If people want to join this site and become a part of the regular posting crew, then by all means, inform them of this feature.

But direct your friends to the site first and then if they like it, show them the leaderboard, etc.

hippie

Please try to avoid getting people to sign up to move people down on the list. This feature is for the community and is to be used by community members. If people want to join this site and become a part of the regular posting crew, then by all means, inform them of this feature.

But direct your friends to the site first and then if they like it, show them the leaderboard, etc.

he was signed up for a few weeks before went onto the board abe he has been posting

eighty4

Why can't we have it so you need a certain post count to even be included? When is the last time Mave Zero even posted?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Why can't we have it so you need a certain post count to even be included? When is the last time Mave Zero even posted?

I added one and set it to 25. People started questioning so much about it to the staff that it was lowered to 10.

he was signed up for a few weeks before went onto the board abe he has been posting

Glad to hear it.

I was just throwing out a general FYI that I've been meaning to say, but your post reminded me to do it. That's all.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Right, well the all important settings related to quality control for this mod are currently set as follows:

Minimum post count: 10
User Activity Timeout: 90 days