• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 eXophase LIVE Leaderboard

eighty4

Second profile glitch, if I remember correctly.

It's where you do something then log out and login your account and keep all the data etc of the previous account.

Access_Denied

Show the games then. What do you have to hide?

Or can't you show them because it isn't your tag?

It's on private. I'll change it when I get back.

EDIT: And my most recent games will contain the following. (I think, I don't remember what I play.) Portal, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Rock Band 2, and GH:WT. Those are the games I play most often.

EDIT2: Oh, and Halo 3 will be on there too.

Bump: There, it's up now. Doesn't show on the leader board though. Go to mygamertag.net to see the previous games.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
the achievements seems legit.
I check it out, also nice Oblivion max out achievements, that game is hard to me get achievements.:p
Any tips?

twelve

I'm not dead
the achievements seems legit.
I check it out, also nice Oblivion max out achievements, that game is hard to me get achievements.:p
Any tips?
Oblivion is one of the easiest games available for achievements. It just takes a long time.

@AD: Colour me impressed.

Access_Denied

*Sigh* I guess I'm just too good of a person. I can't lie to you guys. :eek: It's not my gamertag. It's a friend's gamertag. I was going to take it down right away, but yesterday he came over and told me just to leave it. He wants me to fake you guys for ever, but I want to give Abe his spot back. :p Anyway, there you go. My 3000 gamerscore. :(

Oh, and his gamertag is legitimate, no cheats. He's a freaking beast. :p

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
*Sigh* I guess I'm just too good of a person. I can't lie to you guys. :eek: It's not my gamertag. It's a friend's gamertag.

14xi9hw.jpg

Just kidding.:p

Chathurga

I used to have double the gamerscore I do now before I went on LIVE, when I stupidly deleted my old tag.
Time to get some points, maybe get into the first page
twistedpo8.gif

twelve

I'm not dead
So that means I'm actually 3rd until Hardly gets his GS up. That's amazing considering how little I play my 360 (less amazing when you look at the games I've got most of that GS from).

Mave Zero

*Sigh* I guess I'm just too good of a person. I can't lie to you guys. :eek: It's not my gamertag. It's a friend's gamertag. I was going to take it down right away, but yesterday he came over and told me just to leave it. He wants me to fake you guys for ever, but I want to give Abe his spot back. :p Anyway, there you go. My 3000 gamerscore. :(

Oh, and his gamertag is legitimate, no cheats. He's a freaking beast. :p

I'm that friend. And sorry for signing up if it takes away the top spot from someone, but I couldn't resist. :)

And yes, every achievement is legitimate. I'd be happy to help with achievements too. Just send a PM or a message on Live.

Edit: Also, it hasn't put his gamertag up yet, even though he has changed it to his actual tag, JudasRein. Sorry if this causes any confusion.