• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 eXophase LIVE Leaderboard

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Edit: Also, it hasn't put his gamertag up yet, even though he has changed it to his actual tag, JudasRein. Sorry if this causes any confusion.
Our leaderboard can take some time to refresh; you should find it looking correctly shortly.

Mave Zero

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Edit:
"I have a rendezvous with death. At some disputed baracade. It may be he should take my hand.. And lead me into his dark land. And close my eyes, and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death. And I, to my pledged word, am true. I shall not fail at rendezvous."

You spelled barricade wrong. ;)

:( Fixed.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I still stay 3rd on the list. Nice placement though. I still have a lot of fallout 3 and Fable 2 achievements to get. I am just trying to get myself to play them. I play way too much Rock band 2.

WHO PLAYS RB2!?!?!?!

twelve

I'm not dead
I'm that friend. And sorry for signing up if it takes away the top spot from someone, but I couldn't resist. :)
Lol. At least it's a legit account at the top now.

I see Hardly overtook me too now. Congrats. I've been far too busy playing WoW to get any achievements on 360.

Noriyuke

ay, how can i add mine yo? like i placed my name in the add my gamertag box and it didnt come up!

Noriyuke

It's takes a little time to refresh. I can see you in on the board now.

(As previously stated six posts ago.)

Sorry man, i browsed the first page and checked to see if i was on the leaderboard, that was it, i totally didn't pay any attention to the other pages.

EvilSeph

Administrator
It doesn't seem to refresh if you just change from one gamertag to another. It seems to only work if you save a blank gamertag first, then change to the one you want to change to.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Is there any way we can have a new column or some way or telling the difference between people with gold and people with silver?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Isn't the gamertag banner on gamercards color coded for gold/silver?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Oh yeah, I can just highlight it....
It matters Hardly because I have 99 live friends, so whenever I add someone I have to remove someone, and I think it's pointless having people I can't play with on my friends list.
I keep it 1 off 99 so people can send me friend requests if they please.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I play with a fair few of them, but cba to sort them out...
Whenever I add anyone I just find someone and delete them.
I might properly sort it out sometime but so long as people can add me im good for now.

EvilSeph

Administrator
He doesn't have that big of a lead, I'm sure you can take it back with ease :p

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Is there any way we can have a new column or some way or telling the difference between people with gold and people with silver?

There is a small border around the small gamerpics either gold or sliver. You can mouse-over the pic on the left to check the gamercard and the right to look at the players avatar.