• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exophase not showing some achievements

ERVI

Hi all, there are games like "the Mammoth" or "only if" which are very easy to complete, however they're free to play. I got the 100% of their achievements and Steam correctly displays is but not here. Any tip on ow to fix it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For some reason it looks like the initial scan on your profile didn't pick up these games, I did a resync and looks like they're showing up now.

ERVI

wow thank you very much, some others are missing, can you tell me how to manually scan and resync?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
wow thank you very much, some others are missing, can you tell me how to manually scan and resync?

Which games are still missing? It should have picked them all up now, but I will check again. The manual scan option is only available to staff for now.

ERVI

Half Life: Episode One shows 4 instead of 6.
Apartment 666 shows 2 out of 2 but isn't listed as completed despite showing a 100%-completion ratio, but that's fine.

ps: aren't sleengster 1 and 2 working? It's better like this, since they're only good to customize one's steam profile :D:D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Half Life: Episode One shows 4 instead of 6.
Apartment 666 shows 2 out of 2 but isn't listed as completed despite showing a 100%-completion ratio, but that's fine.

ps: aren't sleengster 1 and 2 working? It's better like this, since they're only good to customize one's steam profile :D:D

The completion date for that game should be showing now, had to be rechecked since some achievements were removed from the game earlier. I've updated the scanners so that they handle this automatically now.